MGS - Sistemas de Etiquetagem, Lda. made all efforts in order to ensure that the information present in this website is correct, up to date and complete. However, we cannot be held responsible for any eventual mistakes, outdated information or omissions and any damage that such information or lack thereof can cause. We reserve the right to correct, eliminate or change the information present in the website at any time without any notification. In regards to links to third-party web pages or documents, we cannot be held responsible for erroneous, prejudicial or offensive content that may be present and such contents are not propriety of MGS - Sistemas de Etiquetagem, Lda., and they do not necessarily represent our opinion or have our approval.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
MGS - Sistemas de Etiquetagem, Lda. does all it can to guarantee the satisfaction of its customers. However, despite all our efforts, mistakes and misunderstanding may occur. If you are not completely pleased with your last order, with the services we provided and/or the way you were treated from our side, first, our most sincere and humble apologies. But, before choosing to go with the options below, please inform us about the situation via email (preferably so that we can keep a written record of your complaint) or via phone. We will try our best to solve any problems and make things right. As a last resort, you have the following options available:
You can fill in a complaint in the physical complaint book available
at our facilities or use the electronic complaint book available
[↗] Complaint Book
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of Article 18 no.
2 in Law 144/2015, of 8 of September, MGS - SISTEMAS DE ETIQUETAGEM,
LDA. makes available to you the list of entities for alternative
dispute resolution, and MGS - SISTEMAS DE ETIQUETAGEM, LDA. is at
your service for any clarification you may need. List of entities
for Alternative Dispute Resolution:
List of entities for ADR.pdf
MGS - Sistemas de Etiquetagem, Lda. makes a point of following the policies mentioned below:
This website does not collect your personal data. If you have contacted MGS - Sistemas de Etiquetagem, Lda., we may collect and store your contact info (for example: address, phone number, email, among others...) and, in the event of making a purchase, invoice related data (example: vat number, address, phone, among others...) and shipments to your company will be stored. These data are not only collected to facilitate future interactions and transactions but also to keep a record of transactions and invoicing imposed by law. This data will be kept for indeterminate time. This information will not be shared with our consent in any form to third-parties. As per the legislation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (UE) 2016/679, you have the...
- Right to be informed: organizations must tell individuals what data of theirs is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- Right of access: individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that an organization holds on them.
- Right of rectification: individuals have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, individuals can ask organizations to erase any personal data that is stored on them.
- Right of portability: individuals can request that an organization transfers any data that it holds on them to another company.
- Right to restrict processing: individuals can request that an organization limits the way it uses personal data.
- Right to object: individuals have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling: individuals can ask organizations to provide a copy of its automated processing activities if they believe the data is being processed unlawfully. You should also remind individuals that they are free to exercise their rights and explain how they can do this.
You can enforce your rights at any moment. To do so, please contact us.
Go to page top